Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Play Away

Oscar now attends the village playgroup and is really enjoying it. We're getting some lovely artwork for our fridge, and I get to spend three whole hours up a ladder with a paintbrush in my hand twice weekly. I feel incredibly fortunate that we have such a good facility in our little village. I love walking Oscar up to playgroup in the mornings along the wobbly church path (he likes to have a horsey ride on my shoulders), hang his little coat on his peg and see him dash off and have fun with the other children. He runs up to me after the sessions with a big grin on his face, invariably covered in mud, paint, playdoh and flour, and tells me all about his adventures. For the first time he is doing things without me in tow, which I guess is the first small step on the wobbly path to independence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home